Learn with OIV Master students and get to know the panorama of the Brazilian wine market. Exclusive training with limited vacancies. A course organized by CIAS Innovation, ESPM and OIV MSc. Classes are all in English. Course with international certificate issued.
OIV MSc - Created in 1986 with OIV support, which had identified an important need for a high level and wine specific international training program, the OIV MSc in Wine management train the students to the wine industry specific management (marketing, economy, management, law, human ressources, communication...) by offering concrete intelligence of the international environment via an itinerant, multidisciplinary and experience-based training.
Worried by the fact that the professional culture within the wine industry was solely oriented toward production management, the OIV wished to create a exemplary pedagogical program in order to stimulate the quality of the international human resources development.
The OIV is an intergovernmental organisation of a scientific and technical nature of recognised competence for its works concerning vines, wine, wine-based beverages, table grapes, raisins and other vine-based products.
LIMITED VACANCIES AND BY APPLICATION ORDER!
14-15 february 2020
9 am to 6 pm
ESPM – Guilherme Schell Street, 268 – Room 21 C – Porto Alegre/RS
Friday - February 14th
• General Features of Vine and Wine Activities in South America – Flávio Martins, MSc
• The Emerging Brazilian Wine Industry. Wine Market and production - Andreia Milan
• Domestic Market and Wine Imports into Brazil. Situation and Perspective - Caroline Dani, PhD
• Brazilian Beverages Market – The Cachaça Case Weber Haus - Evandro Weber
Saturday - February 15th
• The Brazilian Wine Regions – Tasting Different Winegrowing Regions and Terroirs – by Associação Brasileira de Sommeliers/RS – Júlio Kunz, MSc and Marcelo Vargas, MSc
• The Brazilian Craft Beer Market - Micro Brewery Visit – Rosária Penz
Course with international certificate issued
Registration Fee: R$ 790,00 (discount for ABS-RS and CIAS students)